is now available to all students, faculty, and staff. While Teachingbooks.net is primarily intended to support literacy in K-12 classrooms and will be especially useful for teacher education students and faculty, it will also be appreciated by anyone who reads children’s and young adult literature.
- Guides and teaching resources for thousands of titles, including information about reading levels and genere
- Streaming video of author interviews filmed in the authors’ homes and studios
- Articles about teaching literacy
- Common Core literacy connections
- Reader’s Theater scripts
- Author name pronunciations
- Links to author websites
Off-campus users will log in with their regular username (before the @catamount or @wcu) and password.
Beth McDonough, Ed.D.
Research and Instruction Librarian for the College of Education and Allied Professions