- Literary Reference Center (from EBSCO) - includes full text of literary criticism (includes books such as the Understanding Literature series); author profiles, plot summaries from Master Plots, a glossary of literary terms, and a literature encyclopedia.
- Newspaper Source Plus (from EBSCO) - Selected full text for national and international newspapers. Also includes full-text television and radio news transcripts. Note: replaces Newsbank America's Newspapers and Proquest Newspapers.
- Auto Repair Reference Center (from EBSCO) - Repair information for most major manufacturers and makes starting back to 1945. All of the content in Auto Repair Reference Center has been created by ASE certified technicians.
- Career Library (from EBSCO) – offers a comprehensive information resource for career and college research. Five user-friendly components help users match their interests to occupations, education prospects, and more.
- SimplyMap - A web-based mapping application that lets users quickly create professional-quality thematic maps and reports using powerful demographic, business, and marketing data.
The new resources can be accessed through Hunter Library’s database list: http://www.wcu.edu/1602.asp.
Due to changes in the statewide system, access will no longer be available to NetLibrary E-Audiobooks , Newsbank America’s Newspapers, and Proquest Newspapers.
For more information please contact Hunter Library 828-227-7465, or online: http://www.wcu.edu/1615.asp.