- 9 miles of shelving consisting of 20,017 shelves.
- 177 ranges filled with over 520,000 books and bound periodical volumes.
- Over 15,000 pieces of new material annually.
- An average of 1,000 visitors per day!
- More than 31,000 items circulated every month!
- Over 19,000 reference questions answered every year!
Do you need a little more than Chick-Fil-A to impress your date? Check out one of these films from the Curriculum Materials Center.
- Casablanca - CMC VIDEO PVH.C37
- The Princess Bride - CMC Video PVH.P75
- Harold and Maude - CMC Video PVH.H375
- The Way We Were - CMC Video DVD PVH.W385
Is your roommate gone for the weekend and you want to pass the quiet time with a good book? Try one of these titles from our Leisure Reading collection.
- Chronicles/Bob Dylan - N Dyl Chr 2004 v.1
- The Wisdom of Big Bird (and the Dark Genius of Oscar the Grouch) - N Spi Wis 2003
- The Selling of 9/11: How a National Tragedy Became a Commodity - HV6432.7 .S43 2005
- War Law: Understanding International Law and Armed Conflicts - KZ6385 .B94 2006
Are you low on meal points?
- 101 Things To Do With Ramen Noodles - N Pat Thi 2005
Are you preparing to take the GRE, LSAT, GMAT, or MCAT? You can practice for FREE through NC LIVE!!!
- To utilize the practice tests, visit Hunter Library’s web page (www.wcu.edu/library), then scroll down the menu bar with the heading “Search Databases.” Click on “All Databases” then click on “L.” The Learning Express Library Database will be near the top of your screen. Happy Testing!